Polyester Mesh Fabric
At Canvas Etc., we proudly carry an exceptional variety of polyester mesh fabric for all of your needs. The textile features knitted fabric, and lightweight design. Polyester mesh material is a sure-fire material with so much flexibility and for so many end-uses. If you are looking for the largest stocked inventory of broad colors in mesh fabric, then you have certainly come to the right online fabric store!
First of all, our polyester mesh fabric is durable and has great wet and dry crocking values. Crocking occurs when excess dye rubs off of one fabric onto another fabric and typically found in darker or vividly dyed fabrics. Additionally, this mesh material is quite easy to sew with, and is a favorite among many consumers for its wide variety of applications.
Traditionally, mesh fabrics can be dated back to ancient times! They are looped, knotted, or fused at their intersection which creates the open spaces between the yarns.
Therefore, mesh fabric can be seen in different applications from clothing to household products. Above all, due to its synthetic properties, it’s water repellent and flame resistant. You can use this versatile fabric for many different projects.
Four Kinds of Mesh Fabric You Should Know
- Laundry Bag Mesh: Use this fabric for – you guessed it – laundry bags! The fabric is a mid-weight polyester mesh fabric. In addition, use the fabric for other projects such as bag pockets, shoe organizers and decoy bags.
- NoSeeUm Mesh: Mosquitoes beware! Our NoSeeUm mesh fabric keeps the bugs away and out. Likewise, this versatile mesh fabric is used in baby cribs, koi ponds, tents and in many types of gardens.
- Vinyl Coated Mesh: Durable, flexible and open weave design allow our mesh fabric to be used for a variety of applications including tennis court screens, barriers, and garden tarps.
- Hex Mesh: Hex Mesh is a 100% polyester knitted fabric. Most noteworthy, this versatile fabric is used for lining, reinforcement, pocketing, laminating and many other uses for sewing. Dyed and finished with a crisp hand, buy this fabric by the yard or the roll. Hex mesh has excellent wet and dry crocking values and good strength for a lightweight fabric. It is certainly a most versatile and popular mesh material fabric!
Products Utilizing Polyester Mesh Fabric
Finally, find this polyester mesh fabric in a number of products and used for different projects, including:
- Cart Liners: No one likes a dirty cart. Therefore, make sure your food and perishables stay fresh and bacteria free by lining your grocery cart with our mesh fabric.
- Tarps: Keep your backyard orderly with our polyester mesh fabric! Use this fabric in your home garden, or to protect your pool from leaves and debris.
- Laundry Bags: Keep your laundry area clear by making laundry bags from this wonderful mesh fabric. So, the fabric will help the air stay clean. Our fabric comes in a variety of colors.
- Mops: This sturdy polyester mesh fabric helps revolutionize your cleaning routine! Use this mesh fabric as a liner for basic sponge mops to tackle gritty floor areas with ease.
- Reinforcement Lining: Have a bag or travel luggage that needs an extra level of staying power? Be assured, our polyester mesh fabric to good use for fortification!
Be sure to check out our excellent polyester mesh fabric product offerings. If you have any questions, you can contact us for assistance.