Our Mosquito Repellent No See Um Mesh Fabric for netting is used in applications to keep almost all bugs, insects and little creatures out. Made in the USA, this mesh netting is Berry compliant for military applications. No See Um mosquito repellent mesh fabric is great for a variety of applications. If you’re looking for netting to protect you from insects but allows for maximum breath-ability, our mosquito repellent mesh netting is the perfect solution.
No See Um Mesh Fabric Netting Uses:
- Tents – Sewn into tent windows, No See Um does an amazing job of allowing airflow without letting bugs in. With all the harmful diseases mosquitoes and ticks carry, this mesh does a good job of keeping bugs away.
- Insect protection – Whether it’s in your yard or while camping, No See Um is the ultimate in insect protection. You can even create a nifty cover that fits over strollers to protect your children while going for walks.
- Mosquito repellent – the ultimate barrier and line of defense against troublesome mosquitoes.
- Koi ponds – Protect your precious koi pond from falling leaves and predators by covering it in this ultra-fine mesh. No See Um can be suspended over your pond to protect both fish and the water quality.
- Hunting camouflage – If you’re staking out to hunt deer, duck and other game, this mesh mosquito netting can protect you while allowing you to enjoy the thrill of the hunt!
- Baby cribs – Creating a safe, suspended net can protect your child on warm summer nights when mosquitoes are at their worst!
- Gardens – No See Um makes great plant and sun protection for your garden. Suspend it over your delicate plants to keep them from being damaged and consumed.
- Clothing – If you spend a lot of time outdoors, you can create some interesting headgear from No See Um. This fine mesh allows you to breathe and see easily through the fabric.
- Canopy or cover – draped or suspended over valuable crops to prevent birds from “stealing” or causing damage (it’s been successfully used in vineyards for years). From starlings, blue jays and grackles, to sparrows and every bird in between, our durable mesh fabric for netting can help you make them look for another source of food other than your crops!
- Bird and Bat barriers – our mesh fabric netting is an environmentally friendly, humane solution to exclude unwanted birds and bats without inflicting trauma. Can be used in barns, warehouses, commercial buildings, etc… Simply hang and prevent passage of unwanted creatures.
Custom Color Dye Lots available. Please call 404.514.7166
Mosquito Repellent Mesh Netting Features:
Weight: .85 oz/ sq yd
Content: 100% polyester
Yarn: 100% Polyester 20D Stabilized
Color: Black or White
Weave: Tricot Knit 1054 holes per square inch
Made in the USA! Berry Compliant.
Subscribe to our newslettter