IFR Poly Premiere Fabric | 60″ Wide | Silver Grey
If opacity is key a key feature, then use this high quality poly premier fabric over banjo cloth. Roughly 80% opaque premiere drapes are the most popular with designers.
Soft, elegant, flame retardant fabric are the main properties of poly premiere and the ideal choice for drapes.
Re-use premier drapes after multiple washings without losing FR properties or color fading.
Use this fabric to make table cloths, wedding curtains, auditorium panels, and other event drapes.
Please call us at 404-514-7166 if you have questions about or need pre-sewn drape panels!
Premier Fabric Features
Weight: 12.7 ounces per square yard
Width (inches): 60″
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Finish: Dyed and passes FR (NFPA 701-certs available upon request) standards
Yarn: IFR polyester
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F
- Excessive heat can shrink fabric and can cause wrinkling
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- May be dried in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- If ironing is needed, use only a cool setting.
Check out our IFR fabric in Black.