IFR Poly Premier Fabric | 60″ Wide | Black
Soft, elegant, flame retardant fabric are the main properties of poly premier and the ideal choice for drapes.
Re-use premiere drapes after multiple washings without losing FR properties or color fading.
If opacity is key a key feature, then use this fabric over banjo cloth. Roughly 80% opaque premier drapes are the most popular with designers.
Use this fabric to make table cloths, wedding curtains, auditorium panels, and other event drapes.
Call about pre-sewn drape panels.
Premier Fabric Features
Weight: 12.7 oz/ square yard
Width (inches): 60″
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Finish: Dyed and passes FR(NFPA 701-certs available upon request) standards
Yarn: IFR polyester
Other features: inherently flame retardant, 80% opaque, machine washable
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F
- Excessive heat can shrink fabric and can cause wrinkling
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- May be dried in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- If ironing is needed, use only a cool setting.
Check out our IFR fabric in White.