Oxford Fabric – 210D | 60″ Width | 100 Yard Roll
Oxford fabric is a lightweight, flexible canvas with a urethane coating on one side. The coating is for improved water repellent properties. Available in many colors, our 210D is versatile, inexpensive, strong, and can be used in many applications. Standard fabric width is 58-60″ wide. 210 Denier sold in 100 yard rolls per color. Wholesale prices always available.
Oxford Fabric Facts
- Poly coated nylon is made by adding a semi-liquid material to a fabric structure.
- Urethane coated nylon stronger and more stable than uncoated fabric.
- Coated nylon fabrics used in upholstery, luggage, bags and apparel.
- When used in clothes, tiny holes punched in the fabric aid with breath-ability.
- Mildew resistant
- Great tear strength
- Long lasting
- Easy to sew and work with
- Used in many finished end-use products
Oxford Fabric Features
Weight: 4 oz/ sq yd
Width (inches): 58|60″
Content: 100% High Tenacity Nylon
Finish: Water Repellent and Dyed
Yarn: 210 Denier
Color: See drop down menu.
To review and compare all of our 210D options, please click thru this link here.
Please visit Wiki for some ideas on fabrics.