White Sheer Fabric, 118″ wide, White, sold by the yard or the roll. Synthetic polyester IFR velour is a mid-weight velvet type fabric. Rich and plus feel used for upscale galas and events, theater stages, table skirts, stage skirts, masking curtains, home theaters, and any drapery application. Feel comfortable laundering this fabric multiple times. Almost 100% opaque.
Uses for White Sheer Fabric
- Theater curtains
- Stage curtains
- Upscale galas and events
- Tall skirts
- Home theaters
- Much more!
White Sheer Fabric Uses
Weight: 2 oz/sq yd
Width (inches): 118
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Finish: Dyed White, FR (NFPA 701-certs available upon request)
Yarn: IFR polyester
Other features 2 oz per square yard, flame retardant, transparent.
Laundering Directions for White Sheer Fabric
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F during any portion of washing, drying, or ironing.
- Excessive heat can shrink the fabric significantly and can cause wrinkling
- If detergent is used, add only a mild liquid detergent to the water before putting the fabric in the machine.
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- May be dried in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- Iron cool only.
View our entire collection of voile fabrics, and learn more about voile on Wikipedia.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric is exposed to those conditions*