Sheer Voile Fabric, 118″ wide, Ivory, sold by the yard or the roll. Synthetic polyester IFR velour is a mid-weight velvet type fabric. Rich and plus feel used for upscale galas and events, theater stages, table skirts, stage skirts, masking curtains, home theaters, and any drapery application. Feel comfortable laundering this fabric multiple times. Almost 100% opaque.
Uses for Sheer Voile Fabric
- Theater curtains
- Stage curtains
- Upscale galas and events
- Tall skirts
- Home theaters
- Much more!
IFR Fabric Drape Uses
Weight: 2 oz/sq yd
Width (inches): 118
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Finish: Dyed Ivory, FR (NFPA 701-certs available upon request)
Yarn: IFR polyester
Other features 2 oz per square yard, flame retardant, transparent.
Laundering Directions for Sheer Voile Fabric
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F during any portion of washing, drying, or ironing.
- Excessive heat can shrink the fabric significantly and can cause wrinkling
- If detergent is used, add only a mild liquid detergent to the water before putting the fabric in the machine.
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- May be dried in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- Iron cool only.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric is exposed to those conditions*