What is a SEG System? A SEG System refers to Silicone Edge Graphics – a dye-sublimated and high-resolution fabric graphic that is finished with a thin silicone strip (or gasket). As this gasket is actually sewn directly to the edge of the graphic, this allows for the strip to then be inserted into a seg frame that has a recessed groove. This form of producing the edge graphics must be absolutely accurate and very precise so that the fabric is taut when installed into the frame. The by-product of SEG is a large, vivid and dynamic format graphic with little to no visible seg graphic frame, and a perfectly taut visual. There is no sagging or wrinkling at all.
There are many attributes of a SEG System that make this such a popular option at trade shows and at so many different types of events, and include: the fabric is very lightweight, though durable and vibrant; it is very versatile; the dye sublimation heat transfer of ink into the fabric produces an exceptionally crisp and accurate visual; less frame-work so the unit is lighter weight for easy transport and one-person set-up; and no unsightly seam or visible sew lines!
SEG Systems graphics and SEG fabric are widely used at trade shows, exhibitions, sporting events, clubs and concerts. SEG Fabric displays are always the first choice and option for fabric graphic printing for brands that require large signage applications, such as in a retail environment like a Mall. The luxuriously smooth finish of fabric really brings the visual and the image(s) to life!
Additional Advantages and Benefits of Silicone Edge Graphics Displays
As detailed and defined, the benefits of crisp, vivid and accurate fabric graphic printing are many and wide-ranging. Our customers often convey additional feedback and their own favorite reasons why they choose our SEG, and these include:
- SEG stores and ships quite easily, and due to the fact that the fabric is light and can be folded over to reduce shipping volume and size.
- The no-hassle rigidity of the unit allows better control and set-up
- The fabric can easily be washed and laundered
- As these units are more durable, they stand the test of time unlike their predecessor product options
- The SEG display are versatile and can be utilized nearly anywhere
- They are known to last very long as the ink is transferred into the fabric, and not just onto the seg fabric.
- Units are economical and cost-effective
- The fabric and frame systems are lightweight
- Less Visible Frame and no visible sewing lines enhance the look of quality and appeal.
As our SEG Systems require 100% customization, please contact us directly by email at [email protected], or by phone at 404-514-7166 with your needs and requirements.
To review and compare our broad range of trade show displays, please click thru this link here.