Velour Stage Curtains, 60″ wide, Red, sold by the yard or the roll. Synthetic polyester IFR velour is a mid-weight velvet type fabric. Rich and plus feel used for upscale galas and events, theater stages, table skirts, stage skirts, masking curtains, home theaters, and any drapery application. Feel comfortable laundering this fabric multiple times. Almost 100% opaque.
Uses for IFR Velour Stage Curtains
- Theater curtains
- Stage curtains
- Upscale galas and events
- Tall skirts
- Home theaters
- Much more!
IFR Fabric Drape Uses
Weight: 8.5 oz/ sq yd, 15 oz/ linear yard
Width (inches): 61
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Finish: Dyed Red, FR (NFPA 701-certifications available upon request)
Yarn: IFR polyester
Other features 15 oz per linear yard, flame retardant, almost 100% opaque
Laundering Directions for Velour Stage Curtains
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140 degrees F during any portion of washing, drying, or ironing.
- Excessive heat can shrink the fabric significantly and can cause wrinkling.
- If detergent is used, add only a mild liquid detergent to the water before putting the fabric in the machine.
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- May be dried in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- Iron cool only.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric is exposed to those conditions*