IFR Banjo Cloth | 48″ Wide | Snow White
Sold by the yard or the full roll.
Banjo cloth is a light weight synthetic polyester IFR fabric. Pop this fabric into a washing machine. The textured polyester is the ideal fabric for pipe and drape systems. Used primarily for exhibition and trade show booths, the IFR (inherently flame retardant) yarn makes the fabric durable and can be laundered multiple times.
Uses for this high end snow white banjo cloth include ceiling fabric draping, banjo cloth drapes, theater curtains, stage curtains, and masking, upscale galas and events, tall skirts, home theaters and much more!
IFR Banjo Cloth Fabric Features
Weight: 4.75 oz/ square yard
Width (inches): 48″
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Color: Snow White
Finish: Dyed and passes FR (NFPA 701-certs available upon request) standards
Yarn: IFR polyester
Laundering Methods for Banjo Cloth
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F during any portion of washing, drying, or ironing.
- Excessive heat can shrink the fabric significantly and can cause wrinkling.
- Use only mild liquid detergent in the water before putting the fabric in the machine.
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- Dry in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- Iron on cool setting only.
View our other banjo cloth products here.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric is exposed to those conditions.*