IFR Banjo Cloth Drapes | 48″ Wide | Off White
Sold by the yard or the roll.
Banjo cloth is a light weight synthetic polyester IFR fabric. Pop this fabric into a washing machine. The textured polyester is the ideal fabric for pipe and drape systems. Used primarily for exhibition and trade show booths, the IFR (inherently flame retardant) yarn makes the fabric durable and can be laundered multiple times.
Uses: Theater curtains, stage curtains, and masking, upscale galas and events, tall skirts, home theaters and much more.
IFR Banjo Cloth Drapes Fabric Features
Weight: 4.75 oz/ sq yd
Width (inches): 48″
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Color: Off White
Finish: Dyed and passes FR (NFPA 701-certs available upon request) standards
Yarn: IFR polyester
Laundering Methods for Banjo Cloth Drapes
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F during any portion of washing, drying, or ironing.
- Excessive heat can shrink the fabric significantly and can cause wrinkling.
- Use only mild liquid detergent in the water before putting the fabric in the machine.
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- Dry in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- Iron on cool setting only.
To review and compare our broad range of Inherently Fire Retardant fabrics, please click thru the link here.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric is exposed to those conditions.*