IFR Banjo Drape Cloth | 48″ Wide | Navy Blue
Banjo Drape Cloth for Pipe and Drape sold by the yard or the roll.
Banjo cloth is a light weight, synthetic polyester IFR fabric. Easily clean and launder this fabric in a conventional washing machine. The textured polyester is the ideal fabric for pipe and drape systems. Used primarily for exhibition and trade show booths, the IFR (inherently flame retardant) yarn makes the fabric durable and can be laundered multiple times.
Uses for this exceptional banjo fabric material include banjo cloth drapes, theater curtains, stage curtains, and masking, upscale galas and events, tall skirts, home theaters and much more!
IFR Banjo Drape Cloth Features
Weight: 4.75 oz/ square yard
Width (inches): 48″
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Color: Navy Blue
Finish: Dyed and passes FR (NFPA 701-certs available upon request) standards
Yarn: IFR polyester
Laundering Methods for Banjo Drape Cloth
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F during any portion of washing, drying, or ironing.
- Excessive heat can shrink the fabric significantly and can cause wrinkling.
- Use only mild liquid detergent in the water before putting the fabric in the machine.
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- Dry in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- Iron on cool setting only.
You can view all our banjo cloth products here.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric is exposed to those conditions.*