22oz Velour Material | 60″ Wide | Black
Velour material weighing 22 ounces per linear yard is heavy-weight and used for a variety of applications. Rich and plush feel great for many projects. IFR (inherently flame retardant) yarn makes the fabric durable and can be laundered multiple times. 100% opaque, this velour material is the ideal fabric for blackout applications and can be used multiple times. Call us for Pipe and Drape Panels, we can customize and sew any width/length drapes.
Velour Material Uses
- Theater curtains
- Stage curtains
- Upscale galas and events
- Tall skirts
- Home theaters
- Much more!
IFR Velour Material Features
Weight: 13 oz/sq yd, 22 oz/linear yard
Width (inches): 61
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Finish: Dyed Black, FR (NFPA 701-certs available upon request)
Yarn: IFR polyester
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F during any portion of washing, drying, or ironing.
- Excessive heat can shrink the fabric and can cause wrinkling
- If detergent used, add only a mild liquid detergent to the water before putting the fabric in the machine.
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- Dry in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- If ironing needed, use only a cool setting.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric exposed to those conditions*
For a lighter weight velour material consider our 14 oz Velour.
To review and compare our wide selection and other options of Pipe and Drape Flame Retardant Panel Fabric on the largest online fabric store, please click thru this link here.