22oz Velour Material 60″ Wide, Black
Velour material weighing 22 ounces per linear yard is heavy-weight and used for a variety of applications. Rich and plush feel great for many projects. IFR (inherently flame retardant) yarn makes the fabric durable and can be laundered multiple times. 100% opaque, this velour material is the ideal fabric for blackout applications and can be used multiple times. Call us for Pipe and Drape Panels, we can customize and sew any width/length drapes.
Velour Material Uses
- Theater curtains
- Stage curtains
- Upscale galas and events
- Tall skirts
- Home theaters
- Much more!
IFR Velour Material Features
Weight: 13 oz/sq yd, 22 oz/linear yard
Width (inches): 61
Content: 100% IFR synthetic polyester
Finish: Dyed Black, FR (NFPA 701-certs available upon request)
Yarn: IFR polyester
- Never expose fabric to heat above 140°F during any portion of washing, drying, or ironing.
- Excessive heat can shrink the fabric and can cause wrinkling
- If detergent used, add only a mild liquid detergent to the water before putting the fabric in the machine.
- Never use soap, bleach, or fabric softeners.
- Dry in a conventional dryer using an air only setting.
- If ironing needed, use only a cool setting.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric exposed to those conditions*
For a lighter weight velour material consider our 14 oz Velour.