Sunforger Shelter Tent Duck-8.5oz-Pearl Grey
- This sunforger shelter tent duck is a light-weight, tight weave cotton canvas
- Shelter tent duck is made with plied yarns makes it very strong and durable
- Sunforger canvas is water repellent, rot resistant, pre-shrunk, uv resistant and has excellent light fastness
- Shelter tent duck canvas is made with superior quality ring spun yarns for improved strength and durability.
- Sunforger chemistry is non-toxic, and enhances the chemistry and properties of the cotton canvas fabric
- Used in tipis, tents, shelters, yurts, lavvu’s, car covers, tarps, bags, campers, boat covers, boy scout tents, geodesic domes and much more
Features: Mil spec duck for outdoor shelters, boat covers and awning applications.
Weight: 8.5 oz/sq yd Army Duck
Content: 100% Cotton
Finish: Pearl Grey, pre-shrunk, UV,
Uses: Car covers, boat covers, campers, tarps, bags, mining(discovery)tents, glamping tents, outdoor covers, shelters, yurts, hats, clothes, tipis, wall tents, ground cloth, sod cloth, bedrolls, sami tents, geodesic domes, boy scout tents and many others.
What’s important to know about sunforger army duck?
At the end of the day the fabric is cotton based and if you outdoor shelter or structure is not dried properly, there is a chance of mold and mildew blooming. Never wash your structure, spot clean it with diluted dish water detergent and a brush. Other occurances of mold and mildew usually occur on the north side of the structure which has the least exposure to sun. If this sunforger army duck is handled properly it could last for years, we have customers that have had their tipis up for over 5 years with no issues. It also depends on the climate you are in, a moist humid climate is a perfect breeding ground for mildew, so take extra care with your tipi or tent in these climate zones.
Tips on removing mildew of canvas-Click here