1000 Denier Nylon (textured) Tan 61″ wide
- 1000 denier nylon high tenacity nylon yarn, plain woven fabric with a polyurethane coating, making it water repellent(Durable)
- This is denier nylon is not as expensive as it’s Cordura version, but has very similar properties. The word Cordura is used like we refer to any hook and loop as Velcro. Cordura is required for any military specified products, but for commercial uses, this 1000 denier nylon works just as well.
- Products like luggage, sport bags, duffle bags, backpacks, wallets, horse blankets, pet beds, chaps and others are made with our 1000 denier nylon
- High abrasion resistance, strength, price and a variety of colors make 1000 denier nylon a very good choice for products that will be exposed to harsh conditions.
- 1050D ballistic nylon is also available
1000 Denier Nylon Specs:
- Weight: 8.2 oz/sq yd(fabric weight), 1.5 oz/sq yd(Coating weight),9.7 oz/sq yd(Total weight)
- Width(inches): 60
- Content: Nylon
- Coating: Polyurethane
- Finish: Dyed, Polyurethane coating, Durable water repellent
- Yarn: 1000 Denier Nylon 1000 Denier Nylon
- Weave: 1×1 Plain Weave
Nylon(polyamide) fiber was invented by the DuPont corporation.
*Fabrics are mostly water and flame resistant, but sometimes water and flame proof depending on how long the fabric is exposed to those conditions*